Successful people know how to control and use their thoughts effectively. They became rich and successful by using their mind power. So how can we make use of our mind power? All of us can learn effective subconscious mind power techniques to harness our potentials. This article introduces you to 3 basic steps to awaken our brain potentials.
What is the mind power and subconscious power?
Before answering this question, we need to understand the definition of mind. Many people are still confused between two entities, which are the mind and the brain. However, they are two completely different concepts. The brain is a tangible part of the body, but the mind is invisible and somewhat abstract. To make it easier, the brain is the hardware, and the mind is software.
Our mind is divided into two separate parts. That is the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. According to professional studies, the conscious mind mainly functions when people are awake, and contributes 10% to the power of the mind. The rest, subconscious, makes up 90% and is always active. The subconscious receives and sends processed information to consciousness, including thoughts and ideas. Consciousness will turn those things into actions.
According to the law of attraction, once you focus on a particular thing, you will attract it to you. So when you want to get rich and become successful, can you really attract wealth? With the subconscious making up 90% of the mind, you can influence it by nurturing and training this mind part. Here are 3 subconscious mind power techniques to becoming richer.
Trick 1: Focus on what’s available
The first trick is based on the core principle of the law of attraction: You attract the things that you focus on. However, instead of looking for things that you don’t have, you need to see what you own. In fact, a lot of people always compare and envy other successful people because they have things they don’t have. These people often waste a lot of time and effort trying to get these things. This leads to their limited abilities, while they still have many other internal qualities to exploit.
Focusing on what’s available helps you get the most out of your qualities. Once you know what you have, you’ll be more likely to figure out how to use those resources effectively.
Trick 2: Turn negative statements into questions
Positive affirmations play an important role in helping your mind to fulfill its full potential. But if you often hear the negative words, find a way to turn them into questions with keywords containing positive meanings. Instead of saying things like “I can’t make enough money to spend”, ask the question “How can I make more money?” Asking yourself such questions will motivate your subconscious mind to seek creative solutions, instead of seeing only negative problems.
Trick 3: Master your internal and external environment
If you want to attract success, you need to create a conducive environment to do this. The first thing you can do is to understand yourself. Find your own answers to questions about your worth. Next, take some time to assess your present life, whether it has fully exploited your worth? There will be some skills you need to learn more. There will be some less interesting jobs you need to quit, and new habits you need to practice to get closer to your goals.
The surrounding environment is also very important. You need to understand and take control of these external factors. Do you feel that the people around you are having a positive or negative influence on the process of conquering your dreams? If your friends keep quelling all of your ideas and discourage you, you won’t be able to succeed. At these times, you have to change the environment. Let you live with positive individuals, rich and open-minded people who also want to succeed.
Positive changes internally and externally will also create a perfect state for you to realize your dreams. So you already know the 3 basic steps to prepare for the process of change and become successful, with the use of subconscious mind power techniques. In your opinion, what is needed to conquer your life goals? Feel free to share by leaving a comment below. Don’t forget to install our Reprogram Subconscious Mind app for a powerful assistant to help unleash your subconscious power.